Saturday 5 May 2012

Luke Song Millinery

Today in Queensland Australia, we are gearing up for a long weekend being labor day, but more importantly in the USA there is a little race going on called the Kentucky Derby.
How fitting that 'Milliner of the Day' is from the US and has almost 1000 hats parading around Churchill Downs, he has spotted a few on TV, but I am in heaven looking at Luke Song's Millinery collection.
Today Mr Luke Song, you are my milliner of the day and your hats are just stunning and so individual.  These are amazing statement pieces that shows big is better and it is FABULOUS!  xxxxx































For all inquiries, please contact Mr Song Millinery, Click Here.


5 comments:

  1. My friend had a pop up store in Paris where Luke's hats sold out in 3 days. His hats are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been buying hats and Fascinators from Luke for about 3 years now and I am always blown away each season with his creativity and quality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been buying hats and Fascinators from Luke for about 3 years now and I am always blown away each season with his creativity and quality.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love LOVE the first one with the feather!!!

    ReplyDelete