Thursday 24 May 2012

Diane Kilduff

Today is the 100th post in 'Hats Have It', I don't know exactly what 'it' is, but what ever 'it' is we love it.  I am not a milliner, not a designer, just a person who loves hats and I think they are definitely the un sung hero of the accessory world.  How fitting for today that I have a milliner who I just adore.  Diane Kilduff, Diane is just one of those ladies you have to love.  Diane makes the most beautiful tasteful hats and has a definite classic style, not only that, around Spring Carnival in Melbourne she gets a little bit 'Hatty'.  You can often find Diane with a pop up shop in major shopping centres or just give her a call.  Not only does Diane have her wonderful array of millinery she represents little pop up shops to tempt us with tastes of Spring Carnival.  It is always a pleasure to see Diane and share her 'hatiness'.





























Click Here to be a part of Diane Kilduff's Hatiness

No comments:

Post a Comment