Sunday 22 April 2012

Philip Treacy Hat Blocks

Hi Everyone, I know that you all loved the Philip Treacy Hat block collection, I received these photos from a facebook source but was unaware of the copyright

I do sincerely apologise for breech of copyright and please of you see any images that are your copyright please let me know.

The link is

labricoleuse.livejournal.com
Much to my chagrin, i very narrowly missed an exhibit at the Tate Liverpool while abroad this summer--six shelves of Philip Treacy's wood and sparterie hat blocks on display! It opened a little over two weeks after I was in Stockport for the Hat Museum , dammit. The exhibit is not terribly …

And is owned by Califa Davis

I apologise to Califa, and please follow her link to see these amazing images.

Anna Mott. 

No comments:

Post a Comment