Friday 1 June 2012

Millinery by Miss Lauren

Something I love when you are first starting to wear hats, is learning with (well most of us hate the word) a fascinator, really in some cases a beginners hat.  These are not the usual fluff that I would call the fascinator that you see at the races with about 5 pieces of feather put together with a glue gun with a hair pin.  These are totally acceptable pieces of headwear with gorgeous bright colours and great variety.  This is a great plan and a fantastic price point being at about $100 per piece.  I love Miss Lauren's millinery and quite a few pieces have taken my eye.  Today I am loving the bargain of great millinery at a great price that is going to suit your budget and any outfit you are going to wear.

Click Here to be directed to Miss Lauren's Facebook Page.
































































No comments:

Post a Comment