Friday 5 December 2014

Philip Treacy Moscow Exhibition 2014

I have not been hat blogging lately, mostly to due to the ridiculous amount of work I have to spend on my master site.  I am going to bring you more milliners and work from all over the world as much as possible.  I am not a Milliner and I not profess to be one, I am simply someone who loves to dress well with a hat and always been brought up wearing hats.  
In some cases, people may feel that I don't have a right as I am not a milliner to talk about hats, but it is the right and freedom of all to talk about whatever they wish and construct their own thoughts.
The lower photograph with Phillip Treacy was taken by Andrey Grabarey-Maler, Lower images by Natalia Borisova .  Anna. x

Philip Treacy Moscow Exhibition

 Philip Treacy Moscow Exhibition

 Philip Treacy Moscow Exhibition

 Philip Treacy Moscow Exhibition

 Philip Treacy Moscow Exhibition

 Philip Treacy Moscow Exhibition

www.racingfashion.com.au 

No comments:

Post a Comment