Monday 9 December 2013

O' Margaret, we are entranced by your work.

I love when I am presented with the work of my favourite item, 'The Hat' and I get excited.  This is what the work of Margaret O'Connor has done to me.  I have been transfixed into not only looking into a modern world where there are stories, but the beauty of the hats and editorial of her work leave me pondering.  This is to me a sign of not just a milliner but an artist, to be able to speak volumes and have distressed vintage veiling paired with the most modern goth with barbed wire, this is exciting.  We are a FAN!  x

Racing Fashion loves Margaret O'Connor

 Racing Fashion loves Margaret O'Connor

 Racing Fashion loves Margaret O'Connor

 Racing Fashion loves Margaret O'Connor

 Racing Fashion loves Margaret O'Connor

 Racing Fashion loves Margaret O'Connor

 Racing Fashion loves Margaret O'Connor

 Racing Fashion loves Margaret O'Connor

See more of Margaret O'Connor's Work, Click Here.


www.racingfashion.com.au

Love Racing Fashion, Hats and feeling fabulous, Like Racing Fashion TV and know when episodes are airing and Catch UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment